Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Got a minute? Get Something Done!

What I can do in thirty minutes



* Do a filing session and empty my "To File" folder

* Mind map an upcoming project

* Complete my @Calls list

* Read a professional journal, marking articles for deeper review

* Clean the inside of my car



What I can do in 15 minutes



* Return voicemails

* Chunk my inbox

* Prepare a meeting agenda

* Review notes from a meeting and process Next Actions into my system

* Write some thank you notes

* Process my email inbox



What I can do in five minutes



* Prepare materials to work on a project

* Review my @Context lists to choose a Next Action

* Schedule an appointment

* Transfer some Next Actions from my digital recorder to my system

* Review my email inbox or blackberry for emergencies to handle

* Answer an email on my blackberry



Open Loops: Got a minute? Get Something Done!

No comments: